Submitted abstracts should include unpublished data.
All abstracts are anonymously peer reviewed, scored and allocated on merit to oral presentation (OP) or electronic poster (P) sessions.
You will be notified as whether your abstract has been accepted until 1st staviti September 1st 2017.
In order for an abstract to be considered for electronic or oral presentation, the presenting author must be registered and paid by the submission deadline July 15th 2017.
For more information, please contact the Congress Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fetal echocardiography and Congenital Heart Diseases
- Diabetes and obesity during pregnancy
- Maternal fetal Doppler: Fetal growth disorders
- Hypertension in Pregnancy
- Maternal nutrition
- Preterm labor
- Perinatal infections
- Postpartum hemorrhage
- Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes
- Fetal neurosonography and CNS anomalies
- Aneuploidy and fetal anomalies - first trimester
- Noninvasive prenatal test ( Fetal DNA )
- Aneuploidy and fetal anomalies - second trimester
- Intrapartum ultrasonography
- Multiple pregnancy
- Fetal interventions
- Fetal MRI
- Fetal Surgery
- Neonatal sepsis
- Problems of the premature neonate
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Necrotising Enterocolitis
- Lung injury and long-term lung function
- Neonatal Nutrition
- Nutrition of the Very Preterm
- Hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy
- Neonatal Brain Injury and Neuroprotection
- Hemodynamic monitoring of the sick neonate
- Mechanical and noninvasive ventilation
- Neonatal resuscitation
- Early origins of adult disease
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. DEADLINE: The deadline for electronic submissions is July 15th 2017 at 16:00 (4.00 PM)
2. CHARACTER LIMIT: There is a limit of 500 words for the text of your submission and 30 words for the title of your submission. The word count includes tables and images.
3. Abstracts should be structured using the following subheadings:
- For clinical resarches: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions
Please note that these sections are clearly marked for you.
- For case reports: no subheadings
4. PRESENTATION TYPE and TOPIC: All abstracts will be considered for oral presentation or electronic poster presentation according to your selection. Select the appropriate topic using menus provided.
5. KEYWORDS: Up to 5 keywords may be entered. You are required to enter at least 1 keyword.
6. TABLES and IMAGES: You may add up to 1 table and to your submission. Tables cannot be copied and pasted into the abstract but must be created using the table tool. For images please upload your full abstract including tables/pictures as supplemental data
7. SUPPLEMENTAL DATA: If you are asked to submit supplemental data, you may upload .doc or.pdf files only.
8. ABSTRACT PROOF: Carefully check the proof of your abstract. Make sure all special characters and formatting are displaying properly in your proof.
9. COMPLETING YOUR SUBMISSION: If you have not completed all required sections and details you will not be able to submit your abstract. When all required information is entered, the "Submit" button will appear at the home page.
10. NOTIFICATIONS: Notifications of abstract decisions will be sent by September 1st 2017.
11. SUBMISSION OR MEETING QUESTIONS: If you have questions regarding the submission criteria or questions about the Congress, please contact the Congress Secretariat: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts accepted to the 13th World Congress of Perinatal Medicine will be published in the online Journal of Perinatal Medicine
Poster Presentation Author Information (especially for young scientists):
Case reports of new or uncommon diagnoses, unusual outcomes or prognosis, new or infrequently used therapies and side effects of therapy have the chance to be published in the journal Case Reports of Perinatal Medicine. Please submit full papers at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/crpm